We help towns and cities make smart decisions about development and infrastructure.
We understand the state and federal regulations concerning stormwater, climate readiness and environmental sustainability and help boards and commissions with navigating them. Often, this can even lead to new funding opportunities for environmentally-friendly municipal projects.
We’ve worked with dozens of towns and cities in the watershed on issues such as:
- MS4 stormwater regulation compliance
- US EPA 319 stormwater grant applications
- NY State Climate Smart Communities applications
- Bridge and culvert repair and replacement guidance
- Green infrastructure improvements
- Open space planning and management plans
- Parks, trails and river access projects
- Policies to reduce polluted stormwater runoff
- Environmental impact studies
- Mapping and GIS services