See a Problem?

If you see an environmental problem in our area, whether it's whether it's water-, land-, or air-related, please do your part and contact our Connecticut, Massachusetts, or New York office to report what the problem is and where it's located. You will be doing a big favor for yourself, your community, and the HVA.

 To send us an email, please use the appropriate email address below:





New York




Our office telephone numbers and postal addresses are listed at the bottom of this page.