Invitational Golf Tournament to benefit clean water and
land protection throughout the Housatonic Valley.
June 13, 2016
Golfers had great weather (although a bit windy), great food and prizes at Heritage Village Country Club, Southbury, Conn.
This Invitational Golf Tournament is held to benefit clean water and land protection throughout the Housatonic Valley.
Thanks to all our volunteers, golfers and especially our sponsors for making this a successful event ...
- GOLD: Aquarion Water Company, Crystal Rock LLP, Heritage Development Group
- SILVER: FirstLight Power Resources, O'Connor Davies LLP
- BRONZE: Zuberry Associates
- UNDERWRITERS: Advanced Multifamily Security Systems, C.H. Nickerson, Republican-American, The Stephen B. Church Co., Tighe & Bond
- HOSPITALITY: Tata & Howard, Inc., R. H. White Construction Co.
Thank you also to our ...
Hole-in-One Contest Sponsors: Salisbury Bank
Tee & Green Sponsors: B&L Construction; Bennett Sullivan Associates; Bouvier, Beckwith & Lennox, Inc.; Connecticut Institute for Communities, Inc.; Harper Haines Fluid Control, Inc.; Litchfield Bancorp; Phoenix Realty Management; Stone Construction Co., Inc.
The Dixon Challenge and Sponsorship were provided by Dixon Golf,
makers of the world’s first high-performance, eco-friendly golf ball.
And our golfers representing the sponsors ...